We can offer a complete Wills package.
- Existing Will review. If your circumstances have changed or its just been a while since you reviewed your Will we offer a free review service.
- Single Will. For a straightforward Will containing no Trust element (for example you want to leave everything to your spouse and children absolutely)
- Couples Wills: For couples mirror wills with no Trust element.
£250 for both
- Lifetime interest Trust: For instance where you would like to leave your share of the home to your children but want your spouse to be able to live in the house for the rest of their lives and want a trust to enable flexibility
Add £100 for single Will, £150 for couples Wills.
- Full Discretionary Trust, Flexible Life Interest Trust Vulnerable/Disabled Persons Trust
Add £250 for single Will, £350 for couples Wills (Price includes Letter of Wishes)
- Notice of Severance and Land Registry Registration of restriction: where you hold your property as joint tenants (rather than tenants in common - don’t worry I can check this for you!) and you wish to create a Trust you will need to sever the joint tenancy. To prepare this notice and lodge the same with the Land Registry:
- Letter of Wishes: You may wish to create a Letter of Wishes to accompany your Will. This, whilst not legally binding, can give your executors and Trustees much appreciated guidance as to how you would like to them to carry out your wishes.
- Amendments to Wills drafted by Cornwall Will Writers: If you have used us to draft your Will, you can come back at any time and make amendments. You can instruct us to do this over the phone and meet for a fresh signing
£75 for single Will
£90 for couples Wills
- Prices above are for consultations at our office on Lemon Street, Truro. Home/Hospital visits